Tenants’ Contents Insurance

What do your contents mean to you?

Tenants’ Contents Insurance is aimed to equip those who rent with all the necessary protection for their contents. Just because the building and some contents are insured through your landlord’s policy, it doesn’t mean that your contents are insured.


Your contents could be exposed to all sorts of risks so it’s important you carefully consider the full value of your belongings.

Get a quote
A flower and teapot with contents and tenants insurance by Insure Smart.

Policy benefits

Public and Employers' Liability

Business Interruption

Buildings, Contents and Stock



This insurance policy can protect you from an array of issues, including;


  • Flood, fire and storm damage
  • Theft
  • Accidental damage
  • Homes, flats and shared living


Whether you’re an individual, couple or family, insuring your contents can protect what matters to you and your family, reducing any stress which comes after an incident like a flood or burglary.


As we work with lots of different insurers, you can feel assured that your needs are looked after, no matter how specific your requirements may be.


Whatever your situation, whatever you need, we are certain we can help.


Why not get a quick quote? Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.

Get in touch

    Your Name (required)

    We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days

    Please do not submit any sensitive data

    Suggested Products